You may or may not know that several of our releases and merch items benefit causes which are close to our hearts. Your support of our music makes it possible for us to contribute to those causes. For that and so much more, we are grateful. We were able to make six donations this week, on Giving Tuesday. The details are listed below. One again, huge thanks for a positive year filled with purpose.
We'll have more news for you soon!
Happy World AIDS Day, and Happy Holidays,
1. One dollar of every copy of DAVE sold was donated to Nashville CARES
2. One dollar of every copy of Garfield sold was donated to the Cat Shoppe Animal Rescue Group
3. All proceeds from our 2016 Halloween single, "Swan Dive," were donated to MusiCares, in memory of Chris Feinstein
4. All proceeds from our 2013, 2014 and 2015 Halloween singles were donated to the Butler Center for Addiction Research, in memory of Dee Dee Ramone, Layne Staley and Ryan McNulty, respectively
5. One dollar for every PMA bracelet sold was donated to the health fund for HR of Bad Brains
6. One dollar for every PMA bracelet sold was donated to the health fund for Dr. Know of Bad Brains